Thursday, March 10, 2011

If There Was a Zombie Apocalypse

I'm sure all of us wonder from time to time, if there was a zombie apocalypse what would you do and who would you want with you?



With all the recent movies, games, and TV shows dealing with zombies we all know that a zombie apocalypse is inevitable.

So, where would you hideout to wait out rescue or the zombie apocalypse?

Vital Info in the Book
After consulting my Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, which I highly recommended, I would choose to hold up in a Gander Mountain or a Dick's Sporting Goods.

Honestly those to places have like everything you could ever need to hold of zombies. Except for things like food, those two places would be an oasis in a land full of zombies.

Besides having a place that contains tools that will make the dead, well deader, the most important question is, who are you going to survive with?

If you had five people who would they be? It is a very difficult choice and one that could decided if you lived or died.

So, with that in mind I'm going to pick my top five. Keep in mind I'm going to pick fiction characters too. If zombies are make believe, I can have make believe characters with me too.

1. Markus Fenix
 I would take Markus Fenix with me. First, he has a chainsaw on his gun. that would be very useful in a lot of situations.

Secondly, Markus is a tank, nothing can or has stopped him yet in Gears of War. Why would a zombie apocalypse be any different.

Plus, I'm pretty sure Markus juices more than the average baseball player so he would be an all around good guy to have around to survive.

The man makes me ROFL


2.Daniel Tosh

Lets face it, when the zombie apocalypse hits its gonna be a tragic day.

Everyone is going to be depressed and it's going to be grim.

To have someone around to make your group laugh like Tosh would be essential to keep moral up.

I don't know how useful he would be for killing zombies, but he would definitely keep me, killing zombies while I laughed.

3. Charlie Sheen

If you can't tell I'm going for the dream team here.

Charlie Sheen has the tiger's blood and he's always winning. When you add Sheen to this awesome team that I have assembled that equals a winning team.

He may have gone off the deep end, but I'm not going to give up on him yet.

And who knows maybe he'll bring his goddess with him.



4. Liam Neeson
Have you seen Taken?

If Liam Neeson and Chuck Norris got into a fight, I think the world would explode!

With that said I want the man who I think would win on my team.

Plus, Liam Neeson can use the force and he trained Batman.
That's all I need to know to put him on my team.

I mean the man practically told Yoda he was wrong and was like "I'm gonna train Anakin!" Most people can't get away with telling Yoda no.

Liam may have found Darth Vader, but we all have our bad days.

5. Ada Wong
I had to add some eye candy to the team that could kick some serious zombies butt.

Ada always keeps everyone guessing in Resident Evil and I don't think it would change here.

Even though she is a rouge in the game I think she would be a huge asset to the team.



That is my top five people I would have with me to survive a zombie apocalypse.

With a zombie apocalypse on the horizion this is an important subject that we should all have on our minds.

Who would you bring with you, where would you survive?







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More