Friday, January 28, 2011

The Fantastic Four Are No More?

The description the new comic says, "one of the four will fall!" The design of the new comic replaced the iconic circle with the 4 to a circle with a 3. What looks plenty attractive from a design stand doing and made me want to pick it up and read. Not being a big Fantastic Four fan I didn't care that much on who died, unless it was Johnny Storm, aka The Human Torch, because he was a character that could always make me laugh and was interesting. But of course they killed him! Honestly they could have killed anyone else, except Susan Storm because like Johnny she has a power that useful, and I would have been OK with it. Reed Richards and The Thing are just useless characters in my opinion. Reed may be smart but all he can do is stretch and be smart. The Thing well is a rock basically and the only thing he does is say "its clobbering time" and even that is dated. Even though I'm not a big fan of the Fantastic Four I can't believe they killed The Human Torch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More